This is How You Can Tackle the New Auto Insurance Increases in Nevada
The new transformations in the auto insurance sector in the Las Vegas valley are bound to start in a week’s time, and people have already started paying more money as a result of it.
An exponential increase
As a matter of fact, the state has proceeded to raise the requirements with regard to the minimum coverage.
That being said, it is expected that one in every three Nevada residents is likely to have their car insurance premiums increased; especially with regard to body injury coverage for every individual. Analysts expect it to rise from $15,000 all the way to $25,000, with per accident cost rising from $30,000 all the way to $50,000. Moreover, coverage from property damage will rise from $10,000 all the way to $20,000.
Hence, according to the policy that one currently has, and the number of vehicles they own, it is a given that an individual can expect to pay somewhere from $10 up to $50 more with respect to their car insurance premiums from July 1. That’s somewhere from $100 to $600 every year!
Saving money on car insurance premiums
It is normal for anyone to want to save as much money as possible. Hence, even a slight $10 increase in car insurance premiums can be a major financial hurdle for some individuals. As a matter of fact, one Eric Young says that this could result in major financial issues for people on a tight budget.
However, there are still a few ways in which one can handle these new changes.
One of the ways to do so is discovering if there is a way to bundle a number of policies depending on whether it belongs to the renters insurance, or the homeowners insurance, together with other options such as auto insurance, and determine whether saving is possible.
Additionally, here are some recommendations one can have a look at.
- One can forgo coverages such as glass and further consider increasing their deductibles.
- Inquire about offers such as occupation, membership, availability of good drivers, and more discounts that could be available.
- Discuss with your agent regarding UBI. As a matter of fact, Usage-based insurance, denoted as UBI, works exceptionally well for individuals who do not spend a large amount of time in front of the wheel. Perhaps an individual who has an average mileage of about 10, 0000 miles every year.
Extra Tips to handle the car insurance increases
Other helpful tips that one might find beneficial include:
- Doing an occasional shop-around for different car insurance offers that could be available.
- Choosing to minimize optional insurance when it comes to owning an older car. In fact, as per the Insurance Information Institution, if a car happens to have a lesser monetary value by up to 10 times of the car insurance premium in question, then it would be somewhat unnecessary to have collision coverage on it.
- You can also study car insurance quotes before you make the decision of purchasing a car. In fact, there are some vehicles that have a much more significant value as compared to others.
- Always have a great credit score.
- If driving isn’t really your forte, and you drive significantly lesser miles than the estimated average, some insurance companies might award you a discount.
More inCar Insurance
Simon Cowell Has a Added a New Car to His Collection and It Costs an Astounding $250,000
The renowned X Factor judge Simon Cowell has built an impressive empire around his reality television career which has enabled him to collect...August 11, 2019
Saving That Extra Money and Being Environmentally Friendly the Hybrid Way!
Buying a car is one of the most monumental things that you’ll ever do in your adult life. For starters, not...August 11, 2019
How Rich is Kaley Cuoco Exactly? Her Epic Mediterranean-Style Villa Is a Dead Giveaway
If you’re among the Big Bang Theory fans who were deeply saddened by their favorite comedy TV show finally coming to end after more...August 11, 2019
Tiger Woods’ Massive Superyacht Comes with Some Insane Features and an Unbelievable Price Tag
Last week, the renowned American professional golfer Tiger Woods attended the PGA Championship in New York. While most players arrived at the...August 11, 2019
Jay-Z’s Luxury Car Collection Proves That He Loves His Rides More Than Beyonce
The power couple Beyonce and Jay-Z aren’t only dominating the entertainment industry with their record-breaking album sales and chart-topping songs, but...August 11, 2019
Celebrity Couples Who Have Business Together, Proving Two Is Better Than One
Celebrities are well aware that there will come a time when the spotlight won’t shine on them anymore because the focus...August 11, 2019
Ralph Lauren Once Bought an Ordinary Car, Today It’s the Most Expensive Ride in the World
The renowned American fashion designer Ralph Lauren is known for his eponymous brand, but more importantly, it’s his fascination with collecting vintage cars...August 11, 2019
Holy Sansa! Sophie Turner’s Net Worth After Game of Thrones is Almost Too Good to be True
Isn’t it everyone’s dream to marry the love of their life? While some people may never get to live that dream, Sophie Turner...August 11, 2019
What an Entrance! Khalid Took Coachella By Storm With His Grand Fleet of BMW Cars
One of the reasons why we look up to celebrities is not just for their spectacular talent which allows them to live their dreams...August 11, 2019